Sunday, December 11, 2011

Emailed my professors :(

I realized today that I had no choice but to email my professors and inform them of what was going on, and how I cannot possibly get everything done. It was one of the hardest things I've done in quite a while. Since wednesday evening, I have been exhausted, sleeping eleven or more hours each night, sleeping through alarms (I barely got up with enough time to have my Sunshine One class stuff ready on saturday morning), and having to take very frequent breaks even if I am lying down on my bed studying. Every five to ten minutes, really. And I'll have to shut my eyes for that same amount of time. It is very hard to be productive that way.

A little while ago I began to have, although not as crazy a heart beat, a faster/harder heart beat, and I just felt really funny and weak. I was also feeling somewhat nauseous. I was really wondering if I needed to have my dad drive me back to Urgent Care or one of the emergency rooms that I was told to go to if things got bad again. But, I figured that my potassium might be a bit low, so I decided that I would try to eat at least part of a banana and see if that would fix things, and it is helping.

I am very tired again, but I really need to finish this banana and have a bath or shower. I skipped yesterday and my hair is starting to feel a bit gross. Perhaps just getting those emails out of the way has helped everything calm down too.

No comments:

Post a Comment