Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing day, my style...

Boxing day, my style. Slept in later then I intended to, but whatever. My body obviously still needs that additional rest. Unfortunately, I did wake up in some pain, and feeling more ill, but with this reason, I know that I will be feeling loads better tomorrow. Plus, tylenol took care of the muscle issues. I have not been especially productive today, except in getting music onto my new Ipod. Which has actually been very easy! Thankfully. A few people have made it out like it was rocket science as I have a PC, not a Mac, but it has been working exceptionally well. Still have LOTS more cds to import though. It's not a one or two day project by any means, given that each takes about 3-5 minutes to import...at least.

Tomorrow, I very much plan to be productive! And those are not going to be famous last words!

No comments:

Post a Comment