Sunday, February 24, 2013

Post-reading week depression/slump

Ah yes, the sunday evening before you go back to classes after reading week. In less than 12 hours I will be sitting in my orchestration class. And I'm feeling sad/disappointed that reading week is over and that I didn't get done half of what I wanted to get done, frustrated perhaps. Yes, frustrated. Frustrated with myself and with my exhaustion.

If I don't get into see my doctor on tuesday, I'm going to phone my ICM and ask if she can set me up with a doctor in one of the clinics attached to our regional health program-one of the perks of being a client I guess.

So yes, I'm feeling those mixed feelings about going back to the university tomorrow.
However...the countdown is now on I guess. I have only 14 more classes at 8:30 in the morning, and only 7 more classes at 7-10pm at night for this degree. Which is pretty crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment