Thursday, February 7, 2013

Itunes playlist (and other ramblings)

I listen to my ipod just about everyday, whether on the bus, or on my stereo. I also try to listen to my "Current Music Studies" playlist everyday, which is why the 'Top 25' reflects that habit...

It's a slightly eclectic mix...

1) Celtic Partita-110 plays.
2) Bach: Well-Tempered Clavier- Prelude #5 in D (my current Bach Prelude)-108 plays.
3) Bach: Well-Tempered Clavier-Fugue #5 in D (My current Bach fugue)-107 plays.
4) Sonata no 9 in E major, Op 14 mvt 3-Beethoven-93 plays (also on my current studies)
5) "Suicide is Painless" (the movie theme song from the movie M*A*S*H)-85 plays.
6) Noctune no 5 in F sharp major, Chopin-83 plays (part of my current studies).
7) Sonata no 9 in E major, Op 14 mvt 1-Beethoven-83 plays (Current studies)
8) Sonata no 9 in E major, Op 14 mvt 2-Beethoven-81 plays (Current studies)
9) MYC Theme Song-81 plays.
10) Prelude in C sharp minor by Heller (a Romantic era composer)-74 plays (Current studies)
11) Melodie, Rachmaninoff-74 plays (Current studies)
12) Pas de deux-Samuel Barber-73 plays (Current studies)
13) Sonata in E minor for flute and keyboard mvt 4-Bach; 73 plays (Current Studies)
14) Nocturne et Allegro Scherzando-Phillippe Gaubert-73 plays ('Current' studies)
15)Serenade op 53, no 5-Haberbier-71 plays (Current studies)
16) Sonata in E minor for flute and keyboard mvt 2-Bach; 70 plays (Current Studies)
17) Tango Etude-Piazzolla-69 plays (Current studies)
18) MYC Rocks-69 plays
19) Allegro mvt 1 from Mozart clarinet quartet (I LOVE THIS PIECE!!!)-66 plays.
20) Sonata in E minor for flute and keyboard mvt 1-Bach; 66 plays (Current Studies)
21) John Philip Sousa: The Stars and Stripes Forever (Mostly because it is so energizing)-66 plays
22) Overture to Candide-Bernstein (Played it last year in Wind Ensemble)-64 plays.
23) Sonata in E minor for flute and keyboard mvt 3-Bach; 64 plays (current studies)
24) Cantabile et Presto-Georges Enesco; 64 plays (current studies)
25) Come to Jesus; 63 plays (a recording by the mom of one of my friends, and a piece that I clung onto like crazy when my mom was sick).

Like I said, quite the eclectic mix, but reflective of several important areas of my life...my piano studies, my flute studies, my life as an MYC teacher, my faith...even my obsession with M*A*S*H (which is one reason that the Allegro of Mozart is in there (long story about that).

Well...enough procrastinating on just about everything! It's 1pm and I haven't even gotten out of my pajamas yet! But...I did sleep in until 11am. Not exactly my plan! I meant to get up at 7:30. BUT...I didn't fall asleep until nearly 2am due to getting home at 11:30 last night. Oh well. More incentive to get my blood tested? Not sure. But I've had a random MYC teacher that I don't even know send me an email encouraging me to get my thyroid checked due to a random comment on the "January Blahs" message track because the way I described things sounded exactly like what she was feeling before she was diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. And having days like sunday for no apparent reason really isn't conducive to studying...

Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment