Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Just having a little bit of a hard day I guess. I managed to block out a lot of thoughts by focusing REALLY hard on getting the last chapter of my psychology textbook read for my exam tomorrow. I wish that today was sunday, not tuesday though. I have a psychology exam tomorrow, and then my orchestration midterm on thursday. After that, it's reading week.

When I took a break, I had gone back on facebook, obviously I saw more posts related to Kylie's fight being over, and then I attempted to find a website where I could quickly introduce my dad to mosaic turner's syndrome. I should know better than to enter into either of those two topics when I need my brain to function well!

Which it did surprisingly well for much of today. I'm impressed that I had the energy to get through the psych textbook pages, although I think I entered into a little bit of a green tea high...which is rare, but I think it was because of the one specific green tea I had that somehow seems to be a bit more potent than others...Mango PassionFruit Acai Berry Green Tea by Tetley. I hadn't had it in a little while, and it seemed to have worked. I wish I could go to bed NOW but I need to put in about three hours studying. Must...Study...

I may end up having to miss my history class tomorrow night depending on how much studying I can get done. I really don't want to AT ALL, but orchestration has a LOT to know for the midterm. So I'd better eat (sigh) and get at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment