Saturday, February 23, 2013

Amusing shopping

When I came home last night from shopping, I laughed slightly because my purchases together were kind of amusing, and at the same time, quite descriptive of me:
-2 kinds of green tea
-Chocolate chips
-Shampoo and conditioner for long hair (self-explanatory...)
-Sparkly star stickers
-New orange notebook for psychology
-Two candles-one cinnamon scented, the other vanilla. Yum.
-Bananas
-New candle lighter (my old one is almost out)
-Vitamin D 1000 IU pills

Like I said, an amusing and somewhat eclectic, but totally 'me' shopping trip. Candles, green tea, chocolate, sparkly star stickers, bananas, vitamin D.

Today so far has been pretty good. I'm a little bit tired-ish but not crushing tired. And my students were great. Even my Sunbeams did pretty well with their bridges today. It's coming...it's coming.

And I'm listening to Berlioz's Requiem with my new green tea and new cinnamon candle burning. I think I might even bake some cookies...

Not to mention doing some schoolwork. I finished my psychology lectures for this coming exam yesterday, which is good. I think I have 3 chapters to get through as well though, not to mention orchestration to work on, history of antisemitism to work on, and my major area paper. And practising. I got a bit done today so far, which is AWESOME. Any day that I am able to play my flute is automatically much better!

BUT I must remember that good days like this are still not awesome in comparison to how I likely could be feeling. I'm still cold, still tired after nine hours of sleep, and still with other problems that just manifested themselves again. I WILL PHONE AND TRY TO SEE MY DOCTOR ON TUESDAY. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment