Thursday, January 5, 2012

Two days back...

Well, that is two days back. My confidence yesterday was boosted by two things: One, I was able to take notes for an entire hour-long class without my hand shaking like crazy, and two, I was able to get through my orchestra rehearsal. I have found that I tend to balance 'good' days with more challenging days, and today has been more of a challenging day. I was woken up by a pretty bad headache, but not really like any I've had before. Tylenol mostly kicked it, but I basically could not eat. Yes, I was finally able to eat 'breakfast' during my Wind Ensemble break at 2:30. Today has been a bad day for eating, so I am naturally more tired right now, and wasn't able to give my full exuberance to my dad's birthday dinner. For yes, it is my dad's 63rd birthday today! We went out, along with my sister, to our new favourite restaurant, a vegan burger place. I was able to eat most of the actual burger part (I ordered a thanksgiving burger, which has some sort of potato burger, along with sweet potatoes, cranberries, 'gravy', and onions), but couldn't eat most of the bun. Still, given that I had basically consumed one cup of dry cheerios, diet 7up, half a cup (125 mls) of green tea, 300mls of red tea, and two raspberry fig newton bars since I woke up at 8am, this wasn't too bad at all. Especially as I had been feeling pretty sick before ordering but figured I would try. Well, it worked. Now, I need to go to bed! It's horrible, because I have papers and an exam still for first semester, and I have second semester already going on, so I have readings I really want to do before my class tomorrow, but at the same time, I'm exhausted. I HATE having to put the equation like this papers/reading/studying/practicing< sleep. NOT how I like to see it...

No comments:

Post a Comment