Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Okay, so for me, the new year is still 12 minutes away. But, I thought I'd write now.

Today has been a bit of a challenging day for me, physically a bit, emotionally a lot. Just having a 'moment', with realizing how soon things start back up, and being really concerned that it's not going to be possible for me to do everything that I love so much. I sent off an email to my choir conductors letting them know that, while I was pretty sure I could handle choir, I was probably going to have to be sitting for more of the rehearsal (not being a huge fan of fainting and having come very close to it on Christmas Eve at my sister's church...while holding a lit candle...yikes!). Then, I updated my wind ensemble conductor that I still wasn't fully back to normal yet.

May 2012 be a better year than 2011...

My resolution is about balance, and improving health in all aspects of my life. Right now, I have to focus on getting back to normal, which even means gaining about three pounds. This is where the old eating disorder voice comes in. And it has been HARD gaining weight. This is even with all the chocolate I have been eating the past couple of weeks (strangely enough, chocolate has been something that does not bother my stomach...or maybe it does? I hope not!).

What will this year bring? I don't yet know, but I know that it will be the year that God has planned for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment