Friday, January 6, 2012

Back to school, day three.

Day three today. Better then yesterday. I still needed to rest in between my classes, and seeing as there was not any couch space, I made my own 'comfy spot'...by putting my coat over my backpack and leaning against that in front of the hall in the Faculty of Music. It was actually pretty comfortable (to me at least). I did close my eyes, and then I heard my friend E saying "Are you okay?" (E knows what's been going on, and was in fact in the orchestra during my less-than-stellar moment). Turns out that I wasn't looking so great there! Oh well. It still gave me a little energy boost, enough to get through Philosophy of Music without too much concern. Better than my friend J, who I definitely saw with his eyes closed for a good chunk of time!

Philosophy of Music should be interesting...except for my friend C (the one who had to get an EKG the other day for which I joked with my dad "What is R. L (the orchestra conductor) poisoning us with?" as she plays trumpet in orchestra...it is not a large orchestra and given that we are all young, it is somewhat unusual to have two people with no prior heart stuff have stuff go wrong in the space of a month), we are all beginners. C is not, having taken lots of philosophy courses in Law.

Well, off to a friend's recital...with sparkly shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment