Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cold, cold, cold...and more cold!

That is the weather picture here. Snow, cold, cold, cold, wind, cold, sun (as a teaser, it's even colder when it's sunny...), cold...

The temperature right now is -25. At 2:10pm. It's beautifully sunny. The windchill is well into the -30's. The high for the next few days...mid -20's.

Trying to motivate myself to do things, like cook, and work on an orchestration assignment, practice, lesson plan, laundry...anything...but feeling a complete lack of energy and motivation. It doesn't help that I woke up at about 2am with such severe muscle pains in my abdomen, legs and back that it made me feel ill. Unfortunately, the effects of seroquel were also on me, so it was incredibly difficult to get the heating pad on to help ease things, let alone take a painkiller. I did fall back to sleep, but it was highly painful for some amount of time (I really don't know how long). I had gotten up to go to the washroom and was in so much pain that it took about 3 minutes of leaning against my bed while basically crumpled up in a heap before I could manage to get INTO my bed. Not fun. No pain right now (which I didn't expect-it's hard-hitting when it comes, but generally lasts only a few hours), but I'm kind of tired. I guess pain doesn't really help one sleep very well.

Time to be productive. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment