Friday, January 18, 2013

A on my midterm :)

FINALLY the marks were posted-just a few minutes ago. I got an A, and the third highest mark in the class! The top mark was an 18.5 out of 20, and I got 17.5. One person got an 18, and then there was me.

So...I'm pretty okay with that! I definitely studied for that exam!!!

That helps a bit, but my brain is entering into the typical emotional state that makes things quite difficult and hard to do. It has been freezing cold here recently and it has been snowing again, and cloudy. I'm cold and feeling unnecessarily sad and my brain doesn't feel like it's working properly. I can't get the inspiration to go out in the cold and pay myself, that's how bad it is.

Maybe some more green tea, because green tea is one of the big answers to many of life's problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment