Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WIND ENSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found out today that my audition was succesful and I am officially a member of the wind ensemble at my university! I was so thrilled I almost threw my spoon into the air :P However, my mom was so thrilled she started to cry. Perhaps I'll understand these things if I one day have children...

Today was a good day. Although...I did forget that my piano lessons were supposed to start tonight! Fortunately, my piano teacher has been so since I was four years old, and I'm sure she'll be very understanding. This is why I should always have an agenda book (and write things on the family calender). I only picked up my agenda book today so that may be why I had problems. All summer I basically only had to keep track of what time I started work (for which I was provided a schedule) and when my flute lessons were. Pretty much nothing else.

I'll have to stop here because our minister and her husband just arrived, and they're going to be talking about the cemetary columbarium-my mom wants me to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment