Sunday, April 28, 2013

Taxes=done

One more thing off my stress list. Fortunately, my best friend B's boyfriend is studying to be an accountant. He got them figured out in just over an hour, and for only $30 and cookies. Apparently my chocolate chip cookies are his absolute favourite. Happy to oblige.

Still included on the stress list is:

-having to book an appointment with my doctor to go over a multitude of things, including booking a bone density scan
-having to find and book an audiologist appointment to get a baseline
-having to book an appointment with my optometrist to have my eyes dilated to make sure that there are no tears in my retinas (the reason she wants to check is because I am so ridiculously near sighted)
-REREGISTRATIONS and the mess of that. Figuring out my teaching schedule for next year, and the mess of that.
-WAITING FOR GRADES TO BE POSTED
-Major Area Paper
-Ultrasounds-kidney, pelvic, and according to my Turner's checklist, I need to get an echo done again-says that I should get one yearly.

...and on and on...

But at least the taxes are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment