Monday, April 15, 2013

Snow. On April 15th. And a three hour power outage

Yes, that is what I get for living in Canada. Snow. About 10cm. On April 15th. And a three hour power outage this afternoon which meant no tea, no heat, and no hot lunch for my afternoon studying.

Other than that, it has been another day of adjusting. My body responded appropriately today with something it should do, which meant a dose of advil and studying with the heating pad this morning until the pain went away. I normally don't take medication just for that, but I knew that I needed all my brains focused on studying for my exam tomorrow. I'm still dazed to say the least. Blindsided, whatever have you. I haven't felt this dazed/blindsided since my mom was diagnosed with cancer. Not even when I had my heart defect diagnosed.

Studying time...studying time...more studying time...

No comments:

Post a Comment