Monday, April 29, 2013

Hoping that tomorrow I feel better. Today has just been a tired, symptom-ish day. I slept close to ten hours but still woke up really tired (meaning I forced myself to get up at about 8:45 this morning). I've been feeling tired, dizzy-ish, some breathing issues, slightly blurring vision (found myself squinting), feeling a bit shaky, especially when doing stairs or standing up, and my kidneys have been working overtime for the amount of fluid I've had today. Well, and my right ear is still bothering me a little bit. I think the external ear got a bit irritated by my earbud headphone the other day. It's mostly better but still a little bit painful if I bump against it.

Time for bed I think. The good news about today is that I took my calcium and vitamin D!

Other not so good news? The online university system that has the link to check our grades is down. Irritating!

No comments:

Post a Comment