Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Random Ramblings

Random ramblings occur when one is finished all their exams for their degree. Random ramblings occur after leaving the house at 7:30 in the morning and getting back at 12:30am. Random ramblings occur when one is listening to Wicked on their ipod...

Random ramblings...
An interesting day...
A beautiful recital by a beautiful flautist friend of mine...
My first time in a bar that really seemed like a bar...
My first sip (about 1ml if anyone is interested) of any alcohol. I really don't think that counts :)
The latest I have ridden a bus home...
Celebrating several things with friends...my friend K's acceptance to Oberlin for his Master's degree...my friend L and C getting their offer on a house accepted...my friend L's fourth year recital...my friend M's last exam...

I have some special friends.

And some special mentors/professors at the faculty. Serving on the Musicology search committee is certainly interesting. We conducted our last interview today, but could not reach a decision, so we are going to be meeting again on thursday.

Deciding that you will give your dad an early father's day present and buy two tickets to see The Mikado together on wednesday evening.

Random mondays.

And now to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment