Wednesday, April 17, 2013

...Depressed...

That is today's title, because that is how today has been. I stayed up WAY too late last night because I was upset then, fortunately I connected with my friend D, and my friend C online, and that helped...a bit...

But staying up late messes up the next day. And I've had some pretty decent problems with eating both yesterday and today. I know that that doesn't help me in the feel-less-depressed mood situation...

And there is another exam on friday. And I'm trying to get my classes rescheduled...and a billion other things or so it seems.

And then my conversation with my friend SK online this morning. Let's just say it was unsettlling X 10 000. She's talking suicide, and she's out three provinces away from me. She's what I would term medium/moderate risk. But then she starts asking me to promise not to tell people. Well, how am I supposed to deal with that?! I KNOW that I can't make promises like that, but I also want her to feel comfortable telling me as much as she can because she feels like she has very few supports right now. It really puts me in a rock and a hard place. I'm very tempted to phone up her college and suggest that someone approach her, but I think that she would still figure it out even if I told them to make sure that I remained anonymous. And I'm not sure whether it would do more harm or good if people knew. She might be more protected, but it might also push her over the edge, especially if she felt that she couldn't trust me and then felt like she had lost every single support. GAH if only we weren't three provinces away.

I've felt like I've been moving like molasses and shaking a good chunk of the day. Not how I wanted to have my wednesday, because instead of studying, I've been feeling miserable both mentally and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment