Friday, March 9, 2012

Thoughts

1) My lungs are currently not my friends. Looking forward to getting them tested next wednesday.
2) The adjudicator at music festival needs to take a course on adjudicating. Her marks were insane, and unpredictable, and in a number of cases, just plain cruel.
3) Cavell makes for hard to understand reading, even whilst enjoying Starbucks green tea.
4) Perhaps reducing my Seroquel has had negative side effects that only became evident this week.
5) Hugs are the best. Especially when it is very, very mutual.
6) The high point of my day was talking with my main accompanist C! We have quite the understanding now not just on music, but on life.
7) I am not looking forward to doing all the Children's Art Tax Credit forms tomorrow.
8) Thank goodness for fleece pajamas.

There are about a bazillion more thoughts running through my head, but it has been a very emotionally charged and mentally exhausting three days. Perhaps in a few days when I've had some time to talk with my flute teachers and flute friends, I can write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment