Sunday, August 28, 2011

MP3 players...

A few days ago, we had the computer technician come and fix up the computers. Well, I found out that I'd used more than half the space on my laptop. So, I figured that I would delete the things that I didn't need. One of those was my music library...I figured that since it was on my MP3 player, there was no longer a need to have it on my computer. Great, more GB free. Until...turning on my MP3 player before bed, having charged it earlier yesterday, I find that there is NOTHING ON MY MP3 player anymore. So...I now have to do the whole process over again. Not exactly my idea of fun. I think the last time I loaded the music onto the MP3 player, it took about three weeks in total. Of course, I was in university classes for some of that time...but...argh. NOT what I was expecting to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment