Saturday, August 20, 2011

Excess sleep

I am sick and tired of needing so much sleep. Last night was another night of more than ten hours of sleep. It's incredibly frustrating at this point and in the end might be the driving force that gets me to my doctor! Once my bike tires are filled, that is. Which will hopefully be today or tomorrow, and then I'll phone on monday...no ifs, ands or buts. Sleeping this much at 21 years of age is annoying...and more than a bit concerning when it comes to the fact that I'll be having to get up at 6:30 before very long. Even with setting all my alarms I can't seem to get up, I just turn them off one by one, almost in my sleep (I definitely cannot remember turning off some of my five cell phone alarms this morning). And I can definitely sleep through my radio alarm now. Yes, this is vacation time and I don't HAVE to go anywhere such as school, but this is not a good habit to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment