Sunday, March 10, 2013

Faith in humanity restored

My faith in humanity was restored today by my section instructor. Not only am I able to write the exam earlier in the day, but I will just write the 40 multiple choice questions, AND she rescheduled my Academic Achievement assignment to a different time that day so that I could still do that (her original suggestion for a writing time was the same time that I was scheduled to do the academic achievement assignment).

If anyone read this and prayed with me so that I could attend the funeral and provide support to his family (not to mention bring some closure to myself despite not knowing him particularly well-he was three years younger than me) THANK YOU. Sometimes, funerals show you who really cares. Of course, sometimes people who really do care are unable to be there, but if I found out that any of the friends who attended my mom's funeral had worked to reschedule an exam so that they could get there, I would be even more touched.

Please...rest in peace S. We all miss you here. Although I know that you must have been in an incredible amount of pain, I so sincerely wish that you had let someone into that pain, because it does lessen over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment