Sunday, September 25, 2011

Schedule...must get on it...after this post...

So, this week has, in addition to being one fortunately getting OVER a cold, one where I, once again, have messed up my schedule, not practiced enough, not kept up with readings, and been planning for my MYC classes not exactly how I would like to be. Perhaps I can lay some of the blame on it being September, things only having started a couple of weeks ago, being sick, having things not normal with my dad being out in the maritimes, but, whatever, I need to get on it. So, that is my goal for the week, and I think that once I am done this I will print up my schedule and make sure that I follow it TO THE LETTER. ESPECIALLY on the practicing part. I DESPERATELY need to practice more, I have a test on wednesday (when, exactly, I am not sure...because one of my fellow flautists and I discussed doing sectionals at 1:30, well, it turns out the first years have class (english) at 1:30, but I somehow missed hearing about that and so sectionals are going to be at 2:30 on wednesdays and I booked my test for 3:00, not knowing that. ARGH). And then I ended up missing a meeting with my Research Methods prof (fortunately she was understanding and we rescheduled it), having to cancel a counselling appointment less than a day before ( sorry N!), and the snaffoe with the piano lesson and my marking job...let's just say yes, I have been feeling a bit stressed lately. I'm hoping doing some firm scheduling will help clear things up and get me back on track and caught up.

1 comment:

  1. It is so easy to get off track and off schedule, especially when you are sick! I agree, make your list, prioritize... I had to do the same thing - and it made all of the difference in the world! Praying for your schedule, MusicGirl!

    ReplyDelete