Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blankets!

Realized that I hadn't updated with some of the blankets that I have recently made...or perhaps not so recently, I think it may be several months.






Crocheted in Bernat Baby Coordinates 'Aqua-Lemon', I made most of this on my trip to PEI and Nova Scotia with my dad this past June. So I was right on the several months bit!




Crocheted in Bernat Super Value, "Lotus", I did this one during the craziness of upstairs renovations. Helped keep me sane...




Knit in Bernat Baby Blanket, "Little Sandcastles", it surprisingly looks like it could fade into my carpet! Corner to Corner blanket made with super bulky yarn, it knits up very quickly.




Another corner to corner blanket in Bernat Baby Blanket, Pitter-Patter and Baby Yellow.


This one is a Mary Maxim pattern, called Round and Round baby blanket. It looks more intricate up close, but was surprisingly quick and easy. The yarn used is Mary Maxim Sugar Baby Stripes, "Sour Apples".

 This one is another round blanket crocheted in Bernat Softee Baby "Peony Prints"


 This one is crocheted in Bernat Pipsqueak, Tattle Teal and Silly Sea

 I just recently completed this one, it is knit in Bernat Softee Baby from one of their newest pattern books, "New Classics" and combines three different stitch patterns. I knit it in Baby Blue, Little Boy Blue, and Little Mouse.



This was also crocheted this summer, a Round and Round blanket in Mary Maxim Sugar Baby Stripes, "Blueberry Burst".

Right now I am in the process of making (primarily) two blankets for friends-One is due any day now (37 weeks with a little girl with Turner Syndrome), and the other is for one of my best friends, although that one is a totally different story. I have many other smaller projects and other blankets on the go, when it comes to knitting and crocheting I am completely ADHD!

No comments:

Post a Comment