Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Spinning, spinning, spinning

Right now, I literally feel as if I am spinning! Not dizzy, but in the sense that I am so tired from today, from this year, from everything that I am spinning around. The end of my long Wednesday. Wednesdays have been long for a few years now, this Wednesday took on a bit of a new character. Started with waiting for my 9:00am student to come this morning, which they never did. *Sigh*. The music teacher's top annoyance-students/parents who don't phone/email if they can't attend a lesson. Anyways, that was that start. Then the snowstorm started. Seems like Wednesdays have often had crazy snow this winter. Anyways...it was of course at it's worst right when I had I walk to catch my bus to downtown to catch the other one to go to my flute lesson. Typical. Flute lesson done, focused pretty well and got some good comments. Then the emails started coming in...setting up a meeting with my advisor for tomorrow about my paper. Back and forth on that to find a time that worked for both of us. Get that settled and then my voice teacher asks if I can change my lesson from 7:45 to 6:00. Okay, I can do that, although I have my piano lesson across the hall from 5:00-6:00, and it typically runs over time. It did, and not only that but she made WORK today (along with touching my arms more than I would like, but that is another story-touch sensitive girl doesn't like it but doesn't want to be rude...). Run across the hall to voice, haven't eaten since a brief snack at 2:15, and lunch before that was eleven, none of these food items were big (thank-you mucky digestive system...). I might not be 'hungry' as in stomach growling, but I am getting the biggest yawns you can imagine, don't have as much vocal power etc. Get through the lesson, finally get a chance to go eat something substantial (after taking my stomach med domperidone), and then the emails start coming in again. This time from the library saying that I had a bunch of materials that have just been declared lost. And that I therefore am owing hundreds of dollars. WHAT??????!!!!!! I have never run that fast across campus. Get that sorted out (computer glitch...) but by this point I am utterly spinning. My emotions today have also been on the down side, more than I would like to see at all, and that hasn't helped. Tomorrow promises to be a bit of a crazy day too, I have an appointment with th infertilty counsellor to make sure I am 'healthy' enough for the procedure, and then I go directly from that to talk with my advisor. I do have an hour of almost complete bussing in between, but putting two emotional events like that...well...I guess I am slightly crazy.

Now on the bus to downtown and worrying that I might miss my bus to my house as the bus to downtown is running slightly late. *Sigh*. Hopefully not, I just want to get home and chill out in bed...might need to wind down a bit before I fall asleep but I need to chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment