Monday, May 13, 2013

Ultrasounds and flute festivals

Today was a very exhausting, but good day. Performed twice at the flute festival, listened to countless others perform, walked about an hour back and forth and back and forth from Starbucks to the church where the festival was...

It was WARM today. Actually too warm for this heart girl. It got warm enough in the sanctuary (no air conditioning) that I was starting to have my breathing difficulties. Not so much fun.

Tomorrow I perform four times, and have my renal and pelvic ultrasounds. Sandwiched between orchestral excerpts and Mozart, I get to end up with a temporarily distended bladder, gel around my abdomen (and hopefully NOT internally) and tiny sound waves bounced through my body. Well, could be worse. Hopefully things look normal for my kidneys and urinary tract etc, and hopefully things look decent (I really can't hope for normal) for the pelvic ultrasound.

Exhausted, but a little bit wound up. Performing will do that to a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment