Monday, April 25, 2011

Tonight promises to be my last good nights' sleep for a few days...tomorrow I have a Wind Ensemble rehearsal until 9pm, then I have to get back home, and the university is about a forty-five minute drive away at that time of night (rush hour is a lot worse!). And then, I have to be back out at the university for 5:45am. So, that means I have to get up at about 4:30am. With any luck, my hotel room once we get to our destination (after about 14-16 hours on the bus on wednesday) won't be too loud-I trust my roommates but not necessarily the rest of my WE colleagues! What I am NOT looking foward to is the over-nighter saturday to sunday to get back home. I have never been able to sleep in cars, buses, or planes, at least not since I was about four years old. Of course, I haven't tried it with Seroquel, but I figure that my fellow WE members aren't going to be particularly quiet. I know some of them are planning on quite a bit of the 'liquid entertainment'. Urgh. Hanging out with drunk people is not my idea of a good time...

Well, I have a busy day tomorrow, and I still have things to do tonight...like get started on the packing. Tomorrow I have a flute lesson, a piano lesson, and the Wind Ensemble rehearsal, plus I need to pick up some things at the grocery store, pick up my newly-hemmed pants from the tailor (something I should have taken in back in the fall...at least I'll have comfy pants for that over-nighter), and with any luck buy a camera. I haven't had one for about three years now, ever since my old one, the one that I got back in grade six, broke. Let's just hope it's easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment